We respect the copyright of others and require that users of our services comply with The New Zealand Copyright Act 1994 and section 107 of the US Copyright Law. You are strictly prohibited from using our services to infringe copyright. You may not upload, download, store, share, display, stream, distribute, email, link to, transmit or otherwise make available any files, data, or content that infringes any copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
If you believe that your content has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with one of the following:
1) By going to the video in
question and at the end of the “Download” link click the 3 dots, click “Report”
and choose a category, then click “Flag this video” and we will take a look. If
this process does not get your desired result then please follow 2 below.
2) Please provide the following information that will open an investigation into getting this sorted.
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person
authorized to act on their behalf;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material including for example the uniform resource locator(s) (URL);
- your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury (unless applicable law says otherwise), that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
flickievideo reserve the right to remove data alleged to be infringing without
prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you.
Inappropriate circumstances, we will also terminate your account if you are
determined to be a repeat infringer.